Position Title – WRTPGBSRE102017
Site Reliability Engineer - DevOps - Linux - Docker - AWS - MySQL/Postgres - Boston, MA Area - Up to $125K+
Base + Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only
A highly successful, private, innovative & fast growing Bioscience Organism Engineering firm, whose mission is to make biology easier to engineer. They engineer organisms to address fundamental challenges the world is facing today. My client makes use of an in-house organism foundry to engineer new organisms for making natural products, pharmaceuticals, biofuels, and more. They are making the code base, compiler and debugger for life. Great culture with great upside.
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Ginkgo you will help us robustly scale our infrastructure.
• Assisting developers and IT in DevOps operations, helping to scale and deploy our systems both locally and in the cloud.
• Assisting developers apply best practices to ensure fully working test, training and production environments using Gitlab-CI, Docker, Ansible. Designing, building and maintaining monitoring and testing infrastructure for our systems.
• Work closely with IT and Software Engineers to resolve outages and implement changes to avoid future issues.
• Evaluate and leverage AWS, Azure and Google cloud and deployment technologies.
• Automate tasks to ensure repeatability.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• BS degree in software engineering or related field.
• Proven DevOps track record.
• Consistent track record for troubleshooting and resolving challenging problems in a timely manner and proactively implementing strategies to avoid them.
• Strong architectural level of understanding of software.
• Strong Linux, Docker, MySQL, Postgres and networking experience.
• Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible and Puppet.
• Impeccable organizational and communication skills. Experience with cloud technologies such as EC2 and S3 a plus.
• Excited to work with the best scientists and engineers to develop the foundry - the code base, compiler and debugger for life
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - email@example.com - WEB Site – www.wrightassociates.org
|Founded in 1999, Wright Associates is an employee recruiting and search firm that provides comprehensive recruiting and search services to the high technology executive requiring professional expertise in the talent acquisition process.|