Position Title – WR171007032017
Sr/Lead Software Engineer – C#/.Net/SQL Server – Web Services - Investment Mgt. - Boston, MA Area – $$ Open
Outstanding Compensation Package – Base + Bonus + PS
Relo. Possible for exceptional candidates – No Contractors/Consultants Please
Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm – Great Company – Lots of Upside – Outstanding Compensation Package – Bonus – Profit Sharing etc. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth possibilities.
My client’s Equity Decision Support Technology team provides targeted solutions to globally located investors across Asset Allocation, Commodities, Equity, Fixed Income, Macro Analysis and Risk Management. Solutions developed are constantly enhanced to support the ever-changing needs of the capital markets by providing efficiencies across cross-asset class and diverse investor workflows.
The Sr. Software Engineer will contribute to providing new and enhancing existing solutions by collaborating with a broad range of investors and other IT teams to implement time-sensitive solutions to address critical and complex business workflows. These workflows include company research and financial modeling.
The Sr. Software Engineer will contribute end-to-end through systems analysis, functional design, UX design, hands on prototyping, development, testing and final implementation of web based solutions. This role will interface with senior members of user community in an iterative manner to understand and design solutions. Ability to articulate and present systems capabilities in business-outcome terms to investors and business management is a core competency of this role. In delivering systems enhancements, the Lead Systems Analyst also coordinates efforts of internal business partners, software developers, database architects, and external software and data vendors both on and offshore
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Finance or related subject
• 3+ year’s business analysis or systems analysis experience in financial statement analysis, investment management or financial services environment.
• 5+ years’ experience in server technologies such as .Net, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, C#, Node.js, ASP 2.0., LDAP, Active Directory.
• 5+ years’ experience in one or more of database technologies such as SQL Server 2000 - 2008 (SQL, TSQL), Oracle (8, 9i, 10g, 11g) (PLSQL), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MongoDB.
• Exposure to development tools such as Visual Studio is preferred
• Superior Excel and SQL query skills and experience with T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL including working with different version of the Oracle & SQL Server relational databases.
• Excellent skills in UX designing and development of applications
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Keys to this Position:
1) Technology: We are seeking strong engineering skills with:
b. Microsoft stack: .NET, C#, SQL Server
2) Communication skills: We ae seeking strong communication and presentation skills. There are Analyst functions in this role as well.
Contact Information – Resumes in Word format to:
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - GaryWright@WrightAssociates.org - WEB Site – www.wrightassociates.org
|Founded in 1999, Wright Associates is an employee recruiting and search firm that provides comprehensive recruiting and search services to the high technology executive requiring professional expertise in the talent acquisition process.|