Position Title – WRTPLISSWEFSJ102017
Base + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only – No consultants or contractors
Fast growing, private, innovative Higher education software firm – Voted as one of the best places to work in 2017. Great Culture – Fun Environment - Collaborative – Team Centric - Lots of Upside – Comprehensive Benefits – Lots of Perks.
• Create and maintain highly scalable and user-friendly high-traffic applications for educational and professional organizations.
• Influence build-outs of a suite of portal applications, leveraging modern web technologies, potentially lead some development efforts.
• Work as part of a multi-talented team of Java and AngularJS professionals, architecting, developing and integrating software components and services.
• Develop standardized modules and tools to speed up time-to-market of our applications.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• At least 5 years of hardcore development experience in building high volume, public-facing modern web applications on Enterprise Java platform.
• Demonstrable fluency in Spring framework modules - Spring MVC and Spring Integration frameworks.
• Demonstrable fluency in SQL and DMBS technology (preferably experience with MS SQL Server)
• Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Strong working knowledge of Hibernate and JPA development and SQL query writing skills
• Working knowledge of standard Java Enterprise technologies - JSP, JMS, JAX-RS, JTA
• Exposure to Agile software development and Test driven development methods.
• Ability to develop, deploy, administer and performance tune web applications on Wildfly(JBoss) (preferably) and Tomcat application servers.
• Good understanding of source control systems, (preferably experience with Git).
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB Site – www.wrightassociates.org
|Founded in 1999, Wright Associates is an employee recruiting and search firm that provides comprehensive recruiting and search services to the high technology executive requiring professional expertise in the talent acquisition process.|