Position Title – WRTPIASSWEUI062017
Sr. Software Engineer – UI – Web & Mobile - React – Angular – Vue.js - Boston, MA Area - $$ Open
Base + Bonus + Equity + Comprehensive Benefits + Numerous Other Perks
Local Candidates Only - Will consider sponsorship for the right candidate – Requires very strong communication skills
A highly successful, private, innovative & fast growing Bioscience Agriculture company focused on delivering innovative products that increase the health & yield of crops in a natural way, helping to better feed the planet.
The “Senior Software Engineer – User Interface” will engineer customer-delightful mobile and web applications that are easy-to-use and fully tested and monitored. This person will drive reusable design patterns and controls / widgets, to maximize code reusability. This person will also be a critical member of a highly efficient and cohesive engineering team that is focused on the customer’s needs and requirements.
• Implement user interfaces that are highly intuitive, reliable and meet the needs of our customers
• Design, engineer and deliver reusable user
interface controls / widgets, interface elements and design patterns across a wide array of devices (phones, tablets, web apps).
• Deliver versions and enhancements to the firm’s products
• Insure all mobile and web applications are fully tested, crash-proof and easily monitored with strong report-ability back to the firm
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Maniacally focused on the end-user and customer and their user experience needs
• Passion for developing customer-delightful and easy-to-use user interfaces, working directly with and demonstrating a deep understanding of the end-user / customer.
• Passion for software development and modern software development practices, including lean and agile
• Deep commitment to quality, reliability, scalability and maintainability
• Egoless and works and interacts well with software engineering, product management, customers and non-technical users
• Passion for firm’s mission and values
• Able to get out in the field and be excited to do so
• Great listener and communicator, written and oral
• Technically knowledgeable and not afraid to technically challenge engineers
• Ability and passion to quickly learn new technologies and industries, staying up-to-date with technology and best practice trends
• Results oriented, demonstrating a passion to release software, while not compromising on quality and being sensitive to the specific needs for the customer and the application’s usability
• 5+ years of experience building customer-delightful user experiences
• Direct and demonstrable experience building mobile and web applications and reporting user experiences, for internal and external customers.
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the differences between web and mobile application development and the tradeoffs of each.
• Experience and awareness building international applications
• Direct experience with modern web and mobile development frameworks, e.g. React, Angular, Vue.js
• Actively practicing lean / agile software methodologies or similar
• Experience working cross-functionally with Software Product Management, Architecture, User Experience and users to realize application development vision.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent required
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - email@example.com - WEB Site – www.wrightassociates.org
|Founded in 1999, Wright Associates is an employee recruiting and search firm that provides comprehensive recruiting and search services to the high technology executive requiring professional expertise in the talent acquisition process.|